New update!

9 Tips and Benefits of Homework


 

Hello and welcome back to Study With Me! How are you? Well, I am good too! So in this post, I'm gonna be giving you 9 Tips and Benefits of...yes, homework. I know, it is a crucial part of a student's life 😅, but, soon after you read this post I'm sure that you will enjoy doing your homework from now on. So, without further ado, let's get started!





First, let's move on to the benefits.

Benefits

  • Helps to evaluate our performance
  • Prepares us for any test
  • Teaches us time management
  • Prioritize work
  • Makes us self-disciplined
Now, let's move on to the main part: Tips!

Tips

  1. Be prepared
  2. Allot specific time (for example, 6PM)
  3. Make a to-do list
  4. Do it in groups (if you are comfortable with it)
  5. Take help (this does not mean that the person who helps you completes your whole homework 😂)
  6. Challenge yourself
  7. Make your own notes
  8. Be attentive in class
  9. Be relaxed

Some Subject-Specific Tips

Math

  1. Understand the approach of solving one type of problem.
  2. Try similar problems later.
  3. Test yourself.
  4. Know where you are going wrong and how well you can solve that.

Theory Subjects

  1. Read the concept and try to teach that topic (either to your friends or a stuffed toy).
  2. If you are still not sure, you may write it in a notebook and check it.


So, that's all from me for now. If you like my blog, you can follow me too (it's free)! If you have any queries or suggestions, you may contact me on blogs.studywithme@gmail.com


Until next time 👋👋!


Comments

  1. Tired of doing homework? I hope this post will energize you. Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or queries to blogs.studywithme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really very fun to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have any queries or suggestions? Feel free to contact me at studyholicblogs@gmail.com