New update!

How to Top your Class? (4 tips)

 

Hello there! I know right, it has been a whole month since we interacted! Sorry for the delay of posts because my Year 9 has just started 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I was busy with that. I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting for a month. 

Anyways, in this post I'm gonna be giving you some of my strategies to help you top your class. I'm sure that anyone will wish to be the topper of their class right? So let's get started!

Before moving on, please be sure to click that SUBSCRIBE button at the top. If you don't know how it's done, I have done a detailed post on how to subscribe my blog. 

CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW TO SUBSCRIBE!

Have fun reading!

#1 Revise what you have learnt.

home schooling during the covid-19 quarantine. coronavirus isolation. studying from home. - revise stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images 

(To be honest I don't really recommend studying in bed as per the image XD)

Try to revise what you have learnt on that day itself. By doing this, you will regain all the lost information in your mind and you will be updated. You can revise in many ways, i.e., reading the textbook, taking notes, etc.

#2 Finish homework on time

child homeschooling - homework stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Never procrastinate, EVER! Don't cram. If you do not do your homework on time, a scolding is coming in your way (jk lol). By doing homework on time you will recollect what you have learnt for the day and also free you from all the scoldings ;). If you want some tips on homework, you can check out my post! Click here

#3 Pay attention to class

teacher going over exam instructions - paying attention to class stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images 

Paying attention to your class is one of the most important tip. If you do not pay attention, how will you learn? Listening to the lecture makes it less hard to study also. Even though the lecture is boring for you, it will always have some advantages ;)

#4 Don't cram until the last minute.

freelancer girl works at laptop in evening - last minute study stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images 

Please don't cram until the last minute, which will result in panic and tension. When you're feeling overwhelmed, you're more likely to feel depressed and nervous. The more prepared you are, the less stressed you would be.  _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Hope you liked my post! If you want more posts like these, you can request by sending a mail to studyholicblogs@gmail.com

If you have any queries or suggestions, you can contact me anytime to the above mail address.

See you soon :D 

 
do not claim ownership of any image used in my site. Images used belong to Getty Images.


Comments

  1. me procrastinating and coming to this blog, and the second tip is saying to never procrastinate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have any queries or suggestions? Feel free to contact me at studyholicblogs@gmail.com